Monday, November 24, 2008

What This Blog Is and Isn't

This Blog Is
  • A way to reveal idiocracies, contradictions, mistakes, and wrongdoings in America, especially among the Christian community.
  • A place to voice my opinion.
  • Cynical in nature but speaking the truth in love.
  • Open to debate and commentary. Share as you will.
  • A link between the Christian world and the secular one.
This Blog Is Not
  • A place to express hatred, prejudice, conviction, or unsupportable ideas.
  • An open forum to discuss theology, atheism, creationism, evolution, science, politics, nature, or anything else that may become controversial and divert the point away from the topic at hand.
  • About me.
  • Yours.
*Disclaimer: I was born and raised traditionally Jewish. I had a Bar mitzvah, attended Sunday school growing up and went to a lot of temple. If I make any references to the Hebrew people, religion, or tradition I do so out of love and respect. I am not trying to pigeonhole, criticize, condemn, or insult anyone on a personal level. If I do so forgive me and please let me know in a nice way. I thank you for your time and devotion.

No comments: