There has never been a better time for a man of substance, character, and credence to be brought into the public eye to teach us a new way to live. Or rather, unteach us an old way to live. The man I am talking about is none other than Brad Blanton, author and creator of "Radical Honesty". He speaks the truth, and his truth is true no matter what you think you believe. He is bold, outspoken, what people consider "politically incorrect" (there will be more on this later...), and a fresh voice in the wilderness of stupidity.
Everyone lies, according to Blanton "we all lie like hell. It wears us out. It is the major source of all human stress. Lying kills people." Yet we do it like it is the source of life. I do not wish to rant about another man's rants, but I will let his quotes speak for themselves (himself?).
"The mind is a jail built out of bullshit...the way out is to get good at telling the truth."
There are much more out there, but I want you to explore this man's mind for yourself. I missed it, but he said two really great things on the second episode of This American Life. Maybe I will retrieve them one day. For now, I open the floor to you wonderful readers, leave comments with your favorite Brad Blanton quotes and visit his website RadicalHonesty.
Don't be the lizard.
Thursday, November 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment