Thursday, March 19, 2009

The Way God Works

I noticed something interesting; one of those “God coincidences” He has set up ever so carefully throughout history to coincide with the life and death of Jesus. The Egyptian ankh, a symbol of great mystery and power, strangely resembles a crucifix. Not just a cross, but a cross with a person on it. There are the legs, the arms, and a round top which looks like a head. In Egyptian culture, the ankh is a symbol for life. In the Judeo-Christian culture, the cross is the same. Put that in your pipe and smoke it.

1 comment:

R.A. Vicens said...

This is an example of the kind of short burst of writing that perpetuate a good blog. It's no good to have long long long long long long posts which nobody reads for their length. I recently posted some stuff I think is too long.